Honored Contributor

Re: Nah, This is NOT for Me!

I keep checking back to see if it has gotten any better and it hasn't.

It's boring and all you can talk about are lollipops, rainbows and unicorns.

It's like having a boss or a teacher watching over your shoulder.

If for nothing else some of the topics on Viewpoints kept you entertained for a few hours.

If this gets removed, I don't care.  If I get banned I don't care about that either.

I'm with the whole QVC experience.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Nah, This is NOT for Me!

hckynutjohn wrote:

Hi Sunny, Not for me for sure. I have built my own computers and learned many different programs ove

r the years, but I did that to gain knowledge of computer hardware. As for new software programs and website upgrades(?) I did so for purposes of running my hockey league and for other businesses in which I am involved. I however don't feel I want to spend much of my leisure time being a "beta tester" for any website that appears to me to have thrown together an upgrade(?) that cannot even give me straight answers to the (why) so many problems. Not sure if I want to spend time dealing with issues where nobody seems to have answers to what should be simple for those that decided on this (upgrade?) that was touted as being more user friendly and thus more fun. To this point I have yet to see or hear the fun part, and not even an explanation as to why I cannot use the same "nic-- hckynut(john)" I havd used for many years now. My best to all I have gotten to know well over the years hckynut(john)

Oh, there you are...

welcomeback.jpg (175×249)