Honored Contributor

NYC Posters, Vaccine Perk/Jr's Cheescake

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Want to get a free mini cheesecake from Junior's? All you need to do is show that you have received a COVID vaccine.

Beginning on Monday, March 29, and running through Memorial Day, Junior's Restaurant will be offering a free mini cheesecake to anyone who shows their vaccine card at their landmark restaurant at Flatbush Ave. and DeKalb in Downtown Brooklyn.

The Junior's mini cheesecakes are 1.5oz. versions of their Original New York Cheesecakes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NYC Posters, Vaccine Perk/Jr's Cheescake

I wish I could go and get it. I love that cheesecake!

Honored Contributor

Great idea for those who can take advantage of it.  I am very close in location to NY and miss being there.  Maybe this will be an incentive for a trip !!!!!!  I know Crispy Creme donuts in my area is also offering a free donut with proof of vaccinations!

Thanks for the heads up.

Super Contributor

The cheesecake that QVC sells from Jr.'s is good, but you need to go the the actual restaurant to get the best taste. It is so good!

Esteemed Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

The cheesecake that QVC sells from Jr.'s is good, but you need to go the the actual restaurant to get the best taste. It is so good!

@fingerlakesny  I absolutely agree!! We haven't been there in a couple of years. Maybe this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Want to get a free mini cheesecake from Junior's? All you need to do is show that you have received a COVID vaccine.

Beginning on Monday, March 29, and running through Memorial Day, Junior's Restaurant will be offering a free mini cheesecake to anyone who shows their vaccine card at their landmark restaurant at Flatbush Ave. and DeKalb in Downtown Brooklyn.

The Junior's mini cheesecakes are 1.5oz. versions of their Original New York Cheesecakes.

Hey Cheescake Factory!!! You gonna let this challenge stand unanswered???

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmm.... I was thinking of going on a road trip to Long Island after my 2nd vaccination is fully effective. That would be the  1st week of May- this might be the deciding factor! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Donuts, cheesecake .. I can't be bought.

Honored Contributor

I’ll be happy to participate in a taste test between the two!

@rms1954 

I CAN be treated after the fact, for something I was going to do anyway!

I don’t believe for a moment that anyone here is so twitter-witted as to base such a decision on a donut 🍩, or mini cake.🧁 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Hey Cheescake Factory!!! You gonna let this challenge stand unanswered???

@Porcelainthey would want to step up their game.  Juniors is considered the best in the Northeast! 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life