Respected Contributor

Re: NXIVM Cult Leader Sentenced to 120 Years in Prison

@Venezia I believe she has yet to be sentenced.

Honored Contributor

There are many words I would like to use but cannot.  This predator deserves being in jail for the rest of his despicable life.  These cult leaders are so dangerous and it is sad so many jump on their band wagons and do not see them for what they are.  I would guess they sell themselves well and know how to lure victims in. There are plenty of these types out there too.

Good bye to this sicko.

Super Contributor

I hope they don't stop with him though.  Weren't there also a lot of people, and some of them women, who were part of it too?

I read one of them, Clare something, only got 5 or 6 years!

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Respected Contributor

Good. Hopefully he won't be eligible for parole in his lifetime.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I watched the entire series "The Vow", along with following news reports on this.  He thought he was cleverer than anyone else and he was very good at manipulating people.

He was clearly misogynistic.  One of the episodes of "The Vow" where he had women crying and apologizing for their "bad behavior" and blaming themselves for the way men treated them - I won't say what I thought.

And can you imagine having to ask your "Master", if you could have 91 calories to eat?  No d@#n way in this lifetime.  Demeaning, degrading, sick.

I'm sure he will be appealing his sentence for the entire 120 years!

I wonder what will happen to Allison Mack now?

@Venezia  - I wonder if she's going to get off easy or not?  I still don't understand why she was so involved in this group.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

There seems to be a trend of that behavior.

Sad.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This tragedy is heartbreaking!😞 My thoughts and prayers are for the MANY victims; known and unknown.🙏 May this closure give them strength, courage, and allow them to begin the arduous process of rebuilding their fractured lives.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Esteemed Contributor

Look how long he's been raping, molesting, branding young girls and women. He had a lot of help from RICH females. They should all be indicted and receive life in prison. If it weren't for Brave Catherine Oxenberg -- (her daughter India got caught up in it) -- the Cult Leader would still be at work. Another Jeffrey Epstein.

Honored Contributor

@kivah - If you haven't had a chance to watch "The Vow", it's worth your time to find it (9 episodes). There were others working to bring him to justice long before Catherine Oxenberg got involved.  She did, however, play a pivotal role in moving things forward, once her daughter got pulled into that cult.