Trusted Contributor

Re: NOT happy that my luminara lanters no longer work!!!!

Have had my 3 Luminara lanterns for few years; all still working perfectly. I do not use them outside or in a humid bathroom.  Also, I use the timer feature, not the remotes. The batteries last about a month with the 5-hours/day timer feature.

Also, have to say kudos to Valerie for the small mosaic glass lamp she sold about 6 years ago.  In general I am not a fan of Valerie’s decor items, but my little aqua blue glass lamp has functioned flawlessly for years—outside on my patio table where it has survived a SC ice storm, FL thunderstorms, even hurricane Irma. It has been blown around the yard, but it’s still glowing. Now that’s quality!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I took a chance n luminary’s candles and was so disappointed. Have been using the ones from Costco for years and they are still going strong. Love the remote control so I can turn on the ones at the top of my stairs to light my path up there.

----------------

I have had two candles die on me out of about 6 Luminara's. I keep them inside. Haven't bought any lanterns.  I don't place much decor outside as things tend to disappear. 

I still use some Candle Impressions bought years ago.   I like that the whole candle illuminates.

Honored Contributor

As of today ,my 3 are still going strong.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.