Super Contributor
Luke Bryan just cancelled his concert tonight??! Well.....that suxxx! It's a whole lot of disappointment ladies. Smiley Sad Well, I hope he's feeling better soon. And reschedules! Smiley Happy Praying for you Luke. -HIF Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Oh that's a bummer! I wasn't able to get tickets when in came to our area, he sold out in minutes. I'm sure he'll reschedule. Lady Antebellum canceled a few months back, She rescheduled and I think she's playing next week.

What I have learned, if there is a person/band you'd like to see, join their fan club THEN you are allowed thru their website to buy tickets presale!! It's awesome! We are going to see Jason Aldean (again) next month.

A few days ago, I read that Zac Brown Band is going to play in Milwaukee at the Amphitheater which is right on Lake Michigan!!! On July 3 which is perfect. So I joined the fan club, ordered our tickets and a few couples from the marina are all taking our boats across the lake and making a weekend of it! I'm so excited!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm asking my brother and SIL to come over and stay with our teenagers. Ha!

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2014 Luv2Decorate said:

Oh that's a bummer! I wasn't able to get tickets when in came to our area, he sold out in minutes. I'm sure he'll reschedule. Lady Antebellum canceled a few months back, She rescheduled and I think she's playing next week.

What I have learned, if there is a person/band you'd like to see, join their fan club THEN you are allowed thru their website to buy tickets presale!! It's awesome! We are going to see Jason Aldean (again) next month.

A few days ago, I read that Zac Brown Band is going to play in Milwaukee at the Amphitheater which is right on Lake Michigan!!! On July 3 which is perfect. So I joined the fan club, ordered our tickets and a few couples from the marina are all taking our boats across the lake and making a weekend of it! I'm so excited!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm asking my brother and SIL to come over and stay with our teenagers. Ha!

OMGosh Luv2Decorate!! You guys will have a total blast in July and sounds like a great summer night. ! I'd love to be there! Haha.. I love Zac Brown Band!!!

I'm also becoming a fan of Florida Georgia Line-- "Baby U A Song ...You Make Me wanna roll my windows down and C R U I S E ..................." {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Have a blessed and awesome Friday, Luv!!

-HIFSmile

Honored Contributor

Bummer..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

His stage collapsed last night. Crew members were hurt.

Rescheduled date in article.

http://www.wkyt.com/news/entertainment/headlines/Luke-Bryan-Concert-Canceled-for-Tonight-240815601....

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Frequent Contributor

Heiress, love your siggy!! So true! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2014 Ismilealot said:

Heiress, love your siggy!! So true! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL HAPPY HAPPY Friday!
Valued Contributor

Lexington, KY (WKYT) - Rupp Arena issued the following statement just before noon Friday:

"Tonight’s Luke Bryan concert at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky will be rescheduled for Friday, February 21 due to damage sustained to a piece of the stage during production load out after last night’s show in Columbus, Ohio. The damage occurred after the show had ended and no fans were in the building. The tour’s team will make the necessary repairs to the production elements so the tour may continue.
Previously purchased tickets for Lexington, Kentucky will be honored for the reschedule date on Friday, February 21st ."

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2014 Heiress-inFL said:
On 1/17/2014 Luv2Decorate said:

OMGosh Luv2Decorate!! You guys will have a total blast in July and sounds like a great summer night. ! I'd love to be there! Haha.. I love Zac Brown Band!!!

I'm also becoming a fan of Florida Georgia Line-- "Baby U A Song ...You Make Me wanna roll my windows down and C R U I S E ..................." {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Have a blessed and awesome Friday, Luv!!

-HIFSmile

Florida Georgia Line is playing with Jason Aldean next month! I can't wait.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My husband is taking the next day off of work and we are going to a hotel, concert, then the boat show! It doesn't get much better than that! We are easy to please. Ha!