Esteemed Contributor

I watch news in the morning while getting dressed. Have favorite two channels that give balanced viewpoints and I flip back and forth. Can't listen to extreme views from either political side of the spectrum. In the car I listen to audio books from public library. Love that. Pandora and favorite music station. No evening news. Not any longer. I will read news online once a day.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Another thing -- I work at a college. Exchange of ideas and shared news happens throughout the day. We learn from one another. I don't believe TV, print or Internet is the only means to receive news. Talking with people is a terrific way to stay informed. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@151949wrote:

If you don't watch the news or read the news or listen on the radio how can you be informed about what is happening? How can you be an informed voter? or just a good citizen?

There's this thing nowadays called "the internet." There are a lot of websites out there that report the news......you're welcome.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

If you don't watch the news or read the news or listen on the radio how can you be informed about what is happening? How can you be an informed voter? or just a good citizen?

There's this thing nowadays called "the internet." There are a lot of websites out there that report the news......you're welcome.

Just a guess, but I think that comes under her inclusion of "read the news". 

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

Awwww.........!!!! Here she is!!!!

I figured I'd be hearing from you.

LOL

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

LOL

I don't believe a word of that Woman Tongue But, when right is right...

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

LOL

LOLOL

I feel so special.....Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Re: NO MORE NEWS

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

LOL

LOLOL

I'll bet you do, have a lovely evening.

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillowwrote:

@151949wrote:

LOL

LOLOL

I'll bet you do, have a lovely evening/

My evening is MIGHTY FINE - LMAO.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

We never watch tv at dinner. We DINE. And talk. Lovely. But I do keep up on news every day. I understand one wanting to go on a news "diet," though.