Esteemed Contributor

NO JOKES OR QUOTES TONIGHT

[ Edited ]

To all of my dear followers I am sad to say I will not be posting jokes or quotes tonight.  It appears that my sciatica has decided to give me a run for my money.  The pain is just too great to sit here and type.  It is  11:30 P.M. and I am heading to  my cozy bed with my pain pills hoping for relief.  Have a good Saturday, see all of you in the P.M. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NO JOKES OR QUOTES TONIGHT

@Lindsays Grandma, So sorry to hear this. I certainly hope you will be feeling well soon.  Please take care.  Hugs!

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   Prayers for you.  The pain from the sciatic nerve is excrutiating.  Hope it subsides quickly and you'll be able to get some sleep.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

Dear @Lindsays Grandma       Pull  knee to opposite shoulder......hold for 30 seconds.    See if that helps.    I also have chronic sciatica.   I hope you get some relief soon.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I'm sorry that you are experiencing sciatica. I know how pain can literally disable you. I suffer from severe back pain and after 3 back surgeries the pain is still there. Get some good rest and sleep. We'll be here when you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.  

Respected Contributor

Feel better soon.   You are missed 

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the pain you are going thru. I just got over having that darn sciatica for 3 weeks, so I know of what you speak. Take care and feel better soon.

Valued Contributor

So sorry that you are not feeling well.  I know sciatica can be awful.  Hope you were able to get a good night sleep and are feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I hope you feel better soon!  I, too, suffer from this and so I know how much pain you are in.  Take care of yourself.  I will miss your inspiring and kind messages.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

For all you do HeartHeartHeart  Hope it's better right now! do take care, rest, and we'll see you, when you're ready.