Honored Contributor
  • Murder in the first degree
  • Felony murder in the first degree
  • Conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree
  • Robbery in the first degree
  • Conspiracy to commit robbery in the second degree
  • Unlawful possession of a weapon in the second degree
  • Possession of a firearm by a minor in the fourth degree.                                               Two of them got these charges.
Respected Contributor

I was totally unaware of this atrocity until now and find it abhorrent. I will pray for his family.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I feel like I'm not living on the earth any more. It's more like what I would imagine hell to be.

Regular Contributor

@Isobel Archer 

These are my "favorite" excuses too, especially the brains aren't developed enough.  Their brains are developed enough to hurt/kill but not developed enough to know the difference between right and wrong in the first place?? Oh, okay...

Honored Contributor

As of this date, there are 3 GoFumdMe accounts for Kofi Addo.

The account set up by his son has the most money........

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 2.44.27 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:
  • Murder in the first degree
  • Felony murder in the first degree
  • Conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree
  • Robbery in the first degree
  • Conspiracy to commit robbery in the second degree
  • Unlawful possession of a weapon in the second degree
  • Possession of a firearm by a minor in the fourth degree.                                               Two of them got these charges.

The Mother and Father should be charged along with them.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this very sad terrible story.  I worked with troubled youngsters and their families for 41 years and could have written a book. I saw it all.  I can say without hesitation, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. There are so many factors and the damage is done at an early age.  I hope these teens get their just punishment for this murder, they belong in jail and must pay for their crime.  The parents should be held accountable too.

May the family find strength to heal, may the pain of grief subside with time and may peace of mind come to them.

Respected Contributor

This is horrible.  I'm glad that the murders were caught.  We went to the local indoor mall in our small town the other day  (Best Buy) and my comment in the parking lot was that this would be a place where there could be gun violence. A few of the mall stores, Best Buy included, cannot be entered from the mall.  They have one entrance and it's from the parking lot. 

Scary that thoughts likek that are now finding a place in my head. 

Honored Contributor

Just tragic.  I hope those involved ROT in JAIL.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NJ Cab Driver

[ Edited ]
I have always wondered what makes a teenager or young child want to kill another person. Have we developed into a sick society that thinks nothing of getting a weapon and murdering innocent souls. Does this person have a conscious or a moral compass? This just makes me cry to think about a hard working human being trying to take care of his family and others killed for the joy of it!!! What a sad story.