Re: NIcky Hiltons wedding dress

dress-sketch-01-800x600.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Didn't know that Nicky was a billionnaire .... loved the dress.

Unfortunately, I am really disappointed in the dress Chelsea Clinton wore ..... so unlike anything I've ever seen her in.   Usually, she looks great.

I don't believe the Hilton's are billionaires but she has married into a family that definately is.

I didn't even recognize Chelsea (her hair looked so dark in the photo I saw).

No, the Hiltons aren't billionaires but they are doing well. Her parents have a net worth of about $300 million. Her dad has a real estate firm that does well, Hilton and Hyland Real Estate. Maurico used to work there and then opened his own. Paris herself with no inheritance is worth $100 million and Nicky is worth $20 million. Not bad.

I didn't recognize Chelsea either. That wasn't my favorite dress that she was wearing. I didn't care for the color either.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Unfortunately, I am really disappointed in the dress Chelsea Clinton wore ..... so unlike anything I've ever seen her in.   Usually, she looks great.

I don't believe the Hilton's are billionaires but she has married into a family that definately is.

No, the Hiltons aren't billionaires but they are doing well. Her parents have a net worth of about $300 million. Her dad has a real estate firm that does well, Hilton and Hyland Real Estate. Maurico used to work there and then opened his own. Paris herself with no inheritance is worth $100 million and Nicky is worth $20 million. Not bad.

I didn't recognize Chelsea either. That wasn't my favorite dress that she was wearing. I didn't care for the color either.

I think it's because the grandfather, Barron Hilton, is worth 4.5 billion. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

No matter what's been in style, I've always loved the long sleeve, lace, higher neck bridal dresses...........So very romantic.  I love this particular dress!  Perfection, IMO, and a style that I would choose!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  It would be wonderful to see similar 'copies' available in bridal shops everywhere.  Cat Happy

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Yeah, you are probably right. He has already stated that they won't get anything. He is leaving his money to charity. Paris has done alright for herself though. She has her own shoe line, perfume, books, clothes and hair accessories, money from appearances and DJ'ing. Nicky was designing clothes and purses but I don't know if she still does this. She seems the much more subdued of the two.lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I like the "other "  dress, where her backside is hanging out.  (white dress)

Honored Contributor

The gown and veil are gorgeous.  The bride was positively stunning. She is a beautiful young lady.

Paris looked lovely too.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Sorry for the mis-information ladies and thanks for the clarification.  I hate to put out bad information!

Thanks to you both!

Esteemed Contributor

No big deal MTC.

JFK