Respected Contributor

Re: NIcky Hiltons wedding dress

That lace is exquisite!!  

I didn't like her mom's dress...the bottom detail was pretty....not crazy of those sleeves.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

She is a beautiful girl, but for some reason I think the top half of the dress is lovely, but  I do not like it from the waist level down.

Perhaps it's just too much lace for me.

It is a lot of lace and normally I would not go for that much at ALL but for some reason I really like this dress. It is an unusual lace too.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!................omg it's beautiful...........................................raven

I think it is too Raven and I am not typically into lace.

neither am I but that dress it just perfect...............she makes a beautiful bride, everything is perfect............except her nails.......girlfirend if he is putting a ring on it, do your nails.......................................raven

I didn't notice the nails, I will have to go check them out.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

They all look beautiful. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

That lace is exquisite!!  

I didn't like her mom's dress...the bottom detail was pretty....not crazy of those sleeves.

I agree about the sleeves. Her mom is much thinner than I thought she was.

JFK
Honored Contributor

Yea, mom's dress isn't moving me.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Mom's entire outfit seem kind of off, from the purse to the necklace. 

Are those charms hanging from the front of the bridal bouquet?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Her wedding gown was beautiful!  Did you read where it got stuck on the wheel or tire of a Bentley?  Yoy.

Paris looked beautiful, too!  I don't think I've ever seen her look nicer.

Kathy's dress.....well I don't know what I think about it.  Looks a little bridesmaidsy to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Mom's entire outfit seem kind of off, from the purse to the necklace. 

Are those charms hanging from the front of the bridal bouquet?

I didn't notice until you mentioned it. It does look like charms that are connected to the pin holding the ribbon. Very pretty.

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Her wedding gown was beautiful!  Did you read where it got stuck on the wheel or tire of a Bentley?  Yoy.

Paris looked beautiful, too!  I don't think I've ever seen her look nicer.

Kathy's dress.....well I don't know what I think about it.  Looks a little bridesmaidsy to me. 

I agree.

There are more pics of the bride and of those attending. Looks like Aunt Kim didn't make it. Good lord, she is such a hot mess. I would be heartbroken if I missed my nieces wedding. There are pics of Kim and others if anyone is interested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3156282/Preparations-billion-dollar-wedding-begin-Paris-Hi...

JFK