Esteemed Contributor

NIcky Hiltons wedding dress

[ Edited ]

I was wondering what everyone thought of her dress. I was actually pretty surprised. I thought it would definitely show more skin than it did. I am not always a huge fan of lace but I really thought it was pretty. It is couture Valentino costing about $77k. Though I really do like it, my favorite celebrity wedding dress is still Ivanka Trumps. I absolutely loved her dress (hair and makeup as well) but I think Nicky looked positively beautiful as well.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/nicky-hilton-marries-james-rothschild-at-kensington-p...

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: NIcky Hiltons wedding dress

I think her dress is lovely.
The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:
I think her dress is lovely.

Me too, me too. So elegant and modest but also youthful in a way.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes! You said it perfectly. Elegant and modest, but still youthful!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Beautiful dress as was her sister's. They both looked lovely,  but the bride was especially beautiful. Happiness is the best cosmetic!

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Beautiful dress as was her sister's. They both looked lovely,  but the bride was especially beautiful. Happiness is the best cosmetic!

I agree, Paris looked pretty too. Happiness is the best cosmetic! lol! I like that saying.

JFK
Respected Contributor

THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!................omg it's beautiful...........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!................omg it's beautiful...........................................raven

I think it is too Raven and I am not typically into lace.

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

She is a beautiful girl, but for some reason I think the top half of the dress is lovely, but  I do not like it from the waist level down.

Perhaps it's just too much lace for me.

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

I think it is too Raven and I am not typically into lace.

neither am I but that dress it just perfect...............she makes a beautiful bride, everything is perfect............except her nails.......girlfirend if he is putting a ring on it, do your nails.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo