Honored Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

[ Edited ]

It is nice family picture and from way back to Lisa's days on the Q. she always talked about visiting her family often.  It is nice to see siblings so close many times a year no matter how far they live from each other.  Family is something to celebrate.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

They sure are all attractive ladies. I'm assuming the one on the right is her younger sister with 3 children and the one on the left is her older sister.  

Super Contributor

I use a filter app to smooth out wrinkles in my pix. It always makes  my skin look lighter. I don't forget to do my neck though. Looks like that's what she did. If you notice she has no wrinkles around her eyes but the others do.  I'm curteous, I always do the other people in my pix too !! Lol

Respected Contributor

Lisa posted a recent pic. of herself and Dr. Denese.

I think she does resemble Lisa's sister  !

Had a full day of meetings in NY today. I am finally finished and meeting Adrienne for dinner. I spent about 5 1/2 hours in the car so I am SO glad to be out of it!!!!!  

Super Contributor

You gotta be born yesterday if you believe this is an actual photo.  But it goes with all the other fakiness that LR has subscribed to and expounded about.  Not surprised and don't believe one iota.  When it comes to LR, never have and never will.  That goes for her copied-from-designers jewelry she will be hawking, just like her "designs" for GILI from her closet.  It doesn't take much to impress and Lisa is banking on it.

Trusted Contributor

@qwarkster wrote:

You gotta be born yesterday if you believe this is an actual photo.  But it goes with all the other fakiness that LR has subscribed to and expounded about.  Not surprised and don't believe one iota.  When it comes to LR, never have and never will.  That goes for her copied-from-designers jewelry she will be hawking, just like her "designs" for GILI from her closet.  It doesn't take much to impress and Lisa is banking on it.

Her tribe will be all over ANYTHING she sells. REALLY a LOL!

Honored Contributor

In photos from the last week or so, her eyes look noticeably smaller. She's either having false eyelash issues or some kind of work done that has given the look of smaller, less wide open eyes - in every photo. She looks "worked on" - laser or whatever, but something. She looks different enough to notice it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like they all use the same plastic surgeon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I knew how to work on my photos.  Woman Sad

Not saying I believe Lisa R is doing that..

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Looks like they all use the same plastic surgeon.

Dr. Photo Shop

Life without Mexican food is no life at all