Respected Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

Hi , you've probably read by now that the women to Lisa's left and right are her sisters.  Just wanted to say, LR's head definitely pasted in or photoshopped into this photo.  You don't even have to look look close to see it.  Just look at the size of her head, her neck and ther very pale skintone.  Bad job at photo(whatever)...

Respected Contributor

I looked at the pictures posted of Lisa...she looks like a bobble head.  I didn't realize her head was that big, definitely doesn't look in proportion with neck and shoulders.  I didn't notice that when she was on the Q...her photos are all straight on shots so...i

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I wish I knew how to work on my photos.  Woman Sad

Not saying I believe Lisa R is doing that..

I totally believe LIsa R is photoshopping MOST of her photos.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I looked at the pictures posted of Lisa...she looks like a bobble head.  I didn't realize her head was that big, definitely doesn't look in proportion with neck and shoulders.  I didn't notice that when she was on the Q...her photos are all straight on shots so...i

I met her.  Yes, her head is REALLY big.  That being said, it works on her.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Hi , you've probably read by now that the women to Lisa's left and right are her sisters.  Just wanted to say, LR's head definitely pasted in or photoshopped into this photo.  You don't even have to look look close to see it.  Just look at the size of her head, her neck and ther very pale skintone.  Bad job at photo(whatever)...

More likely that's it's just filtered to death so it looks weird.

Why on earth would she photoshop herself into this photo?  And if her head has been photoshopped in, whose body is it?

Respected Contributor

Also - we already know that Lisa's face always looks lighter than her body because she self-tans everywhere but her face.

Regular Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I met her.  Yes, her head is REALLY big.  That being said, it works on her.

Hey, Win!  Your post is hilarious.  😀