Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,850
Registered: ‎05-24-2016

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

Whatever Lisa has been doing, she's neglected to take care of her neck, which is really showing her age.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,418
Registered: ‎10-04-2015

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

[ Edited ]

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Winamac wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I could see myself carrying that Luis Vuitton handbag. 😍


That's a great bag wildcat.  ITA


I don't recognize that style of bag.

Generally the Monogram styles don't have that much solid leather on the side...plus the color is generally lighter than the style she has.

Does anyone know what (authentic) style she has?


Someone posted before what style this bag is but I'll be darned if I can remember.  Lisa appears to have this

exact same bag but the solid leather is in red. 


   

 

 

 

 Here it is in Red !

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,227
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS


@Moonchilde wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

Why does everyone look so strange in the photos like their faces have been heavily altered? Ladies, it's okay to have a few lines and blemishes on your face. :-)


 

 

This has been going on for 2-3 weeks. Big overuse of photo editing software. Not just the facial softening (the modern equivalent to the Golden Age of films Vaseline on the lens) but teeth whitening as well - blindingly so. It also seems something is being done to the eyes, not sure what. Whoever is doing it, they are coming up with those photos where people say it doesn't even look like Lisa. The recent photos of the vintage dresses is a case in point - looks disturbingly like a 20-something model and not very much like Lisa at all.


This has been going on for a lot longer than 2-3 weeks. This was going on when she still worked at QVC. 

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,850
Registered: ‎05-24-2016

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

Yikes!  What's up with Lisas's neck?  She's got that Botox frozen face look and face makeup too light, doesn't blend with skin on her neck.  That neck looks kinda scary😳

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS


@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

Why does everyone look so strange in the photos like their faces have been heavily altered? Ladies, it's okay to have a few lines and blemishes on your face. :-)


 

 

This has been going on for 2-3 weeks. Big overuse of photo editing software. Not just the facial softening (the modern equivalent to the Golden Age of films Vaseline on the lens) but teeth whitening as well - blindingly so. It also seems something is being done to the eyes, not sure what. Whoever is doing it, they are coming up with those photos where people say it doesn't even look like Lisa. The recent photos of the vintage dresses is a case in point - looks disturbingly like a 20-something model and not very much like Lisa at all.


This has been going on for a lot longer than 2-3 weeks. This was going on when she still worked at QVC. 

 

 


 

It probably has, but just over the past month someone has kicked it up a notch, noticeably, resulting in increased "doesn't even look like Lisa" comments. And they're right - some of the photos have been so altered they could easily be of a different person. I wonder if her wish was for that. I'd hope not.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS


@AKgirl wrote:

Whatever Lisa has been doing, she's neglected to take care of her neck, which is really showing her age.


 

 

Calling Dr. Denese...calling Dr. Denese....or maybe Dr. Rey.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,360
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

@fthunt: I don't find it odd. My husband and two brothers look nothing alike. Our two daughters do not look alike and daughter's 3 children don't look alike. In my family we all looked alike.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,464
Registered: ‎09-22-2010

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

OMG.  How could Lisa even post this.  Looks like their heads were cut off and then reapplied.  Like no one would notice?  Gimme a break. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,464
Registered: ‎09-22-2010

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS


@morning lover wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Winamac wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I could see myself carrying that Luis Vuitton handbag. 😍


That's a great bag wildcat.  ITA


I don't recognize that style of bag.

Generally the Monogram styles don't have that much solid leather on the side...plus the color is generally lighter than the style she has.

Does anyone know what (authentic) style she has?


Someone posted before what style this bag is but I'll be darned if I can remember.  Lisa appears to have this

exact same bag but the solid leather is in red. 


   

 

 

 

 Here it is in Red !

 

 


Her face looks weird in these pictures.  Obviously photoshopping at play here.  Its so telling when one cannot simply accept the fact they are aging.  We all are, sheesh!

Contributor
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎05-18-2016

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

When Lisa first left the Q she was seen often with a boyfriend but lately you don't see him or hear anything about him...  I thought maybe she left for "love" but I guess that wasn't the case..   I still follow her on Facebook and enjoy her videoes with Dr. Denese talking skin care..