Respected Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

sidsmom and LD, It's the LV Monogram Eden bag. 

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

sidsmom and LD, It's the LV Monogram Eden bag. 

Thank you.  Now that you mention it, I remember.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Why does everyone look so strange in the photos like their faces have been heavily altered? Ladies, it's okay to have a few lines and blemishes on your face. :-)

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

Why does everyone look so strange in the photos like their faces have been heavily altered? Ladies, it's okay to have a few lines and blemishes on your face. :-)

This has been going on for 2-3 weeks. Big overuse of photo editing software. Not just the facial softening (the modern equivalent to the Golden Age of films Vaseline on the lens) but teeth whitening as well - blindingly so. It also seems something is being done to the eyes, not sure what. Whoever is doing it, they are coming up with those photos where people say it doesn't even look like Lisa. The recent photos of the vintage dresses is a case in point - looks disturbingly like a 20-something model and not very much like Lisa at all.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Many years ago, Kathy Levine said on air that Lisa R is gorgeous and every time they went out together, the guys would be standing there with their tongues hanging out.  

I believe Kathy 100%.  She wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.  

I met her.  She is VERY pretty. That being said, she's not married. Is she dating anyone?  I think she's lovely, but most men may find her too high maintenance IMO.

I think the right man would probably enjoy her being so attractive and not mind her being high maintenance. I also think that after the last fiasco where some disparaging things were said about her boyfriend, she won't be sharing on line anything about anyone she is dating.

I never said anything disparaging about her boyfriend, and I certainly don't think anyone's comments cause her to not date.  

She may very well want to stay single.  It's her prerogative.

That being said, I do think some men may find her very high maintenance.  But, some as another poster stated...may not care.  She's pretty, smart, and she seems like a nice person.  She, herself, may be too set in her ways to truly want to meet someone. It probably will have to be organic for her.  

Oh, just to clarify I know you never said anything disparaging about her boyfriend. I wasn't implying that you had. Woman Happy What I meant about her dating was that she may very well have someone she sees ...she just doesn't share it with her fans.

Trusted Contributor

Count me in as someone who enjoyed Lisa.  I love all the photos and don't care if they have been altered.  I hope she is enjoying life to the fullest.  I also thought

her comments about her family  were always very nice.  It always seemed as though she had a close, loving relationship with extended family as well.

I doubt I would buy anything from her re:  jewelry or fashions, or stuffed animals.

But pretty sure others will.

Super Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa's face looks like a frozen mask. That's weird.  She will probably come back like Jane T. did.  Wasn't Jane going into the jewelry business along time ago?  Oh well,whatever. People come and go,it's all good

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

QI saw the picture last night and that was the first thing I said to myself...she looks like she's aged some, right?  Her face was much softer and she looked a lot better when she was on QVC.  She definitely looks her age and then some.

Respected Contributor

Lisa's outfit and especially the bag are fine...but Ms. Robertsons face looks like if she smiles a millimeter more, her face will crack.

She almost looks plastic.  Sorry, that's what I see.