Respected Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

Many years ago, Kathy Levine said on air that Lisa R is gorgeous and every time they went out together, the guys would be standing there with their tongues hanging out.  

I believe Kathy 100%.  She wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.  

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Looks like they all use the same plastic surgeon.

Dr. Photo Shop

I always liked Lisa and miss her melodious voice on PM Style.  Also her understated sense of humor.

She has gone too far with this facelift though.  It looks as though she has had everything done and her face has lost any semblance of character.  No lines at all . . . anywhere.

I am not against cosmetic surgery and am not criticizing her.  She just made a very wrong choice.  I hope to see her in five years when all of this has relaxed. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

They are all pretty.  Lisa is the most attractive.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Dr. Photo Shop

I always liked Lisa and miss her melodious voice on PM Style.  Also her understated sense of humor.

She has gone too far with this facelift though.  It looks as though she has had everything done and her face has lost any semblance of character.  No lines at all . . . anywhere.

I am not against cosmetic surgery and am not criticizing her.  She just made a very wrong choice.  I hope to see her in five years when all of this has relaxed. 

I do not think she had a facelift.  I think it is photoshopping.  She does that often.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Many years ago, Kathy Levine said on air that Lisa R is gorgeous and every time they went out together, the guys would be standing there with their tongues hanging out.  

I met her.  She is VERY pretty. That being said, she's not married. Is she dating anyone?  I think she's lovely, but most men may find her too high maintenance IMO.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Dr. Photo Shop

I do not think she had a facelift.  I think it is photoshopping.  She does that often.

Yep. If she'd been having recent work done she wouldn't be jetting hither and yon and posting photos of herself every day, even if it wasn't actual surgery but laser, injections, etc. but her photos are smoothed to the max. When you do it to that extent, i.e. overdo it, it becomes obvious. Whoever is doing it needs to learn how.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

I met her.  She is VERY pretty. That being said, she's not married. Is she dating anyone?  I think she's lovely, but most men may find her too high maintenance IMO.

I think the right man would probably enjoy her being so attractive and not mind her being high maintenance. I also think that after the last fiasco where some disparaging things were said about her boyfriend, she won't be sharing on line anything about anyone she is dating.

Super Contributor

Only believe half of what you read and see on Facebook! Wishing her well on the new jewerly line, hope she has quality control in place! Returns could get ugly!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:

Only believe half of what you read and see on Facebook! Wishing her well on the new jewerly line, hope she has quality control in place! Returns could get ugly!!!

Ditto. 

Sisters have the same resemblance.  High forehead (receeding hairline) and eyes far apart. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

I think the right man would probably enjoy her being so attractive and not mind her being high maintenance. I also think that after the last fiasco where some disparaging things were said about her boyfriend, she won't be sharing on line anything about anyone she is dating.

I agree, not only is she pretty, she takes care of herself.  Some men appreciate that.  It's something to be admired.  As far as high maintenance, she's still out the door going places.  After a while, you learn how to apply makeup, it's not like it takes all morning.  She has a nice wardrobe and can easily find things to put on and look great. 

Some posters here really need to take a look at themselves before they go posting about Lisa.  Seriously.