Esteemed Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

[ Edited ]

None of their faces look natural to me.  Looks photoshopped.

Lisa's camo top doesn't go with the other two's dressier tops. Perhaps some of you are correct about her being added to the photo afterwards.  Cannot imagine Lisa dressing down.

Respected Contributor

If Lisa were not in the picture, it would look okay. The addition of Lisa makes it look odd.

Valued Contributor

All gorgeous ladies!

Honored Contributor

I am a graphic artist and have dealt with photoshoppe, doing this sort of a job is a little tricky

If Lisa was not in the photo two other two ladies seem to be standing very far apart, the angle of Lisa's body and how she is in front of the woman on the left makes me think some one might of been taken out and Lisa put in their place

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Girrrrrl needs to tap the brakes on Facetune usage.

I recognize that filter/app.

Get carried away on the face, only to have the neck not match.

So been there, so done that.

that was the first thing i thought.  not familiar with that particular app, ... but my first thought  was that this photo was heavily photoshopped.  and i don't  even have that good of an eye for that.

Ditto! I was like, Whoa!! There are numerous filters going on there. Lol! Lisa is pretty - not sure why she would need to do that!!

Honored Contributor

I just looked at Lisa's page and there is not photo like this anywhere in the last 3 weeks or more, could we be being Catfished is the OP skilled enough to put a photo like this together, I wonder

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just looked at Lisa's page and there is not photo like this anywhere in the last 3 weeks or more, could we be being Catfished is the OP skilled enough to put a photo like this together, I wonder

If you go to Lisa's page and click on photos, this picture is there.  I remember it coming across my FB feed but I don't remember when, but it was within the last couple of weeks. 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Girrrrrl needs to tap the brakes on Facetune usage.

I recognize that filter/app.

Get carried away on the face, only to have the neck not match.

So been there, so done that.

that was the first thing i thought.  not familiar with that particular app, ... but my first thought  was that this photo was heavily photoshopped.  and i don't  even have that good of an eye for that.

Ditto! I was like, Whoa!! There are numerous filters going on there. Lol! Lisa is pretty - not sure why she would need to do that!!

All of her photos look like that.  I saw one yesterday of her with Aimee Kestenberg and it looks like someone smeared the camera lense with vaseline. 

There is another taken of her in a dress and you can tell she altered her entire body.

Honored Contributor

taking it for what it is.......a very sweet photo of three lovely sisters out for lunch. Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not know anything about Photoshop or apps devoted to making you look good, but I think Lisa and her sisters are very pretty!

Lisa mentioned her jewelry should be available in a couple of weeks on her website!  I have way more jewelry than I need and do not buy much fashion type.  I basically like gold and gemstone ...but those that buy hers, I hope you love it and it is very reasonable in cost!!!