CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

All very lovely ladies.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catlover wrote:

Thanks for this.  I was just thinking about Lisa and wondering what she is doing.  I am not on Facebook so cannot go there.  She looks good.

Respected Contributor

Lisa said on her FB page that her trip to LA this week was about a project she'll tell us about later.  I can't wait to hear about how she'll be selling her products.  I definitely plan to buy Christmas decorations if she's selling them.  She mentioned in two of her decorating videos that she'll have the decorations on sale in the future.

Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Lisa said on her FB page that her trip to LA this week was about a project she'll tell us about later.  I can't wait to hear about how she'll be selling her products.  I definitely plan to buy Christmas decorations if she's selling them.  She mentioned in two of her decorating videos that she'll have the decorations on sale in the future.

Does anyone know where her items will be sold?  Thanks.  I have a wreath from her last year around Xmas and I love it.

Honored Contributor

All very pretty, nice photo, they all look very different, but all are very pretty"...

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

Does anyone know where her items will be sold?  Thanks.  I have a wreath from her last year around Xmas and I love it.

She hasn't announced it yet, LogoFan.  She will be selling jewelry because she's shown herself wearing necklaces, bracelets, and earrings and said they will be part of her line.  I think she'll have other things, maybe handbags.  Then there are the Christmas decorations. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

She hasn't announced it yet, LogoFan.  She will be selling jewelry because she's shown herself wearing necklaces, bracelets, and earrings and said they will be part of her line.  I think she'll have other things, maybe handbags.  Then there are the Christmas decorations. 

Thank you.  I will keep an eye on this thread.  Would appreciate someone posting news about where her things will be sold.  Do not need any jewelry, but she and I have the same taste in Xmas decorating.

Esteemed Contributor

One on right is a knock-out - very natural looking - - none even resemble each other, which is odd.

Respected Contributor

It looks like they're modeling her necklaces.