Esteemed Contributor

1.   Consistency is one of the biggest factors for accomplishment and success.

2.   Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

3.   It doesn't do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

4.   You are never too old to start another goal or dream a new dream.

5.   What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.

6.   There are some people who live in a dream world and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

7.   The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

8.   Be miserable.  Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's your choice.

9.   There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve:  The fear of failure.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I love these inspirational quotes!!! #2, #7, #8 resonate with me! #9 is by far my FAVORITE.

I have always wanted to skydive. I think I discussed it on another thread not long ago, and have decided that when things have improved, and we are no longer self isolating, I WILL do it! I have decided that FAILURE is no longer an option, and pray I live to prove it.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma -

I love #2Smiley Happy

Sometimes I think of when I worry, I imagine all my worries I am giving them up like letting a dove fly up into the air.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles -

Oh Lassie, I will tell you what I tell my children, Why don't you sit on the couch and read a nice story until your 40!Woman LOL Of course when they get over 40, I increase that age lol!

Or when my grandchildren do something, I tell them (the same thing I told my kids), be sure you wear your helmet, knee pads, wrist pads, and anything else I can think of lol!

Strangely I was the biggest no fear person before I had children. I just felt no fear and had lots of adventures.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay 

@SandySparkles 

New Quotes Part 2 got lost on page 2, check it out.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@SandySparkles -

Oh Lassie, I will tell you what I tell my children, Why don't you sit on the couch and read a nice story until your 40!Woman LOL Of course when they get over 40, I increase that age lol!

Or when my grandchildren do something, I tell them (the same thing I told my kids), be sure you wear your helmet, knee pads, wrist pads, and anything else I can think of lol!

Strangely I was the biggest no fear person before I had children. I just felt no fear and had lots of adventures.

@on the bay  😂😂😂 Very wise words.😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖