Honored Contributor

I did not care for her presentation with Suzanne Sommers.  She seemed very nervous and kept making aside remarks which were distracting and not pertinent.  I've never seen her before, and I would have remembered that haircut.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
She is really cute. Thought she seemed nervous as she talked very fast. Love her haircut.
Respected Contributor

I thought she did a good job for her very first time. Did she appear nervous at times? Yes, but, I'd like to meet the person who was 100% on their first day on the job. Let's give her time to get there.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@freakygirl  I caught Katrina during the Shoe Shopping show. Yes, she's well prepared and professional, as are all the new hosts I've seen so far. Like this group a lot! 

What is Katrina's background? She appears familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. Thanks!

@BirkiLady, Katrina Szish has a remarkable background, detailed here in Wiki.😊   You might have seen her on some of the tv shows mentioned here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrina_Szish

@BirkiLady:

Thanks so much for the background on Katrina. I was looking for something on QVC, but they don't post any information on the new hosts that I could find and since I did not know her name, I had nowhere to go. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have not seen her yet.  Kind of sad to go to Harvard and have all that experience and wind up hawking clothes, makeup and household items on TV.....

Super Contributor

Re: NEW HOST - Great Show

[ Edited ]

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@freakygirl  I caught Katrina during the Shoe Shopping show. Yes, she's well prepared and professional, as are all the new hosts I've seen so far. Like this group a lot! 

What is Katrina's background? She appears familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. Thanks!

@BirkiLady, Katrina Szish has a remarkable background, detailed here in Wiki.😊   You might have seen her on some of the tv shows mentioned here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrina_Szish

@BirkiLady:

Thanks so much for the background on Katrina. I was looking for something on QVC, but they don't post any information on the new hosts that I could find and since I did not know her name, I had nowhere to go. Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2

@BirkiLady only asked what Katrina's background was.

@dooBdoo  is the person who answered the question and posted the link.