Honored Contributor

Re: NEED ADVICE FROM MEDICAL MARIJUANA USERS

@mam2fourboys  I am so sorry about your son.  I'm glad that you investigated and he has found some relief with the use of cannabis.  What you are doing is usually suggested for severe pain.  

Such a travesty that you can't continue his treatment due to state regulations.  Hopefully this won't be the case in years to come.  Politicians need to get in the trenches and understand that chronic pain is life altering. Opiates have devastating side effects to your health, doctors are fearful to recommend, and pharmacies don't want to dispense - due to new regulations. Even if you can overcome those hurdles - opiates may not be the answer. Plants provide an alternative and can, sometimes, provide an answer that pharmaceuticals can't.  

There are people that are moving to states where they can obtain the medicine they so desperately need, but obviously that is not an option for most - uprooting their homes and jobs.  Over time, as people become more educated, I'm hopeful that we will see positive changes.  I'm hoping that your son's health continues to improve.  What a positive force you are in his life, to seek the help he so needs.  Much love.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEED ADVICE FROM MEDICAL MARIJUANA USERS

I got my rx for it in 2003,I was able to get off all prescription drugs for pain and anxiety...I wish you well xo