Esteemed Contributor

DH and I have always had and liked Samsung.  I see there is an Orbit that does not have good reviews.  Anyone purchase a Tracphone lately and like it? 

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   i have had tracphones for probably the last 10 years.  just got dh to switch over.  seems that my tracphone always had better coverage than his pricy phone. 

the last couple i have bought from either here, or hsn. 

they always seem to have a good package.  1500 mins, 1500 texts, and 1.5 GB?.

they are always easy to set up etc.   after the inital buy, (usually about $80) i only have to put on $5 for 1000 texts about every 3 months or so.  same with minutes, i only buy minutes 2 or 3 times a year.  (not a big phone talker)

Respected Contributor

Tracfone is the service that can be used on different phones.  I have Tracfone on my LG Stylo4 and love it.  It does everything an IPhone does.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEED A NEW TRACPHONE

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs : I just purchased LG  Primer Pro414DL last week.Love this phone and check the QVC price and HSN. HSN has free shipping today.  Just checked HSN $59.99 Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

I had an older Samsung and I actually prefer my last few  LGs better,except for this last one I got on QVC last year. It keeps saying memory is at 85% FULL and only goes to 70 some % when i clean it out. I dont even have many apps on it. So Im intending to get a new one soon too maybe by Christmas. So I like tracfone, but this last phone got full fast memory wise, which I dont understand. Otherwise I have not had any problems. (I will never get on those phone plans like my adult kids have! I find them to be a rip off) Thus I get Tracfone. And lots of places have free Wifi so you dont use your data minutes if you use free wifi at home and when out at places.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

My last few Tracfones have been LGs and I love the brand.  My previous phone was the LG Premier that HSN currently has for $59.99 and that's a bargain price with all the included minutes.

I switched last year to the slightly larger LG Fiesta 2 and I like this one as well.  The camera on the Fiesta is better.  It took more getting used to than the Premier, but either phone is good, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I always switch my own phone over to Tracfone. The one I have now is a Motorola that I love. I bought it from Best Buy,unlocked and then replaced my old phone with it. Easy to do. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all that took the time to reply.  We have always had Tracphones......all the way back to the flip phones LOL.  The little that we use them it only makes sense to not sign up for a plan.  I love the pictures that I get from my phone, too.  The problem is that DH's phone doesn't stay charged for long and it takes a long time to recharge.  It isn't that old....maybe a year?  I wil take all your suggestiong into consideration if push comes to shove and we have to buy another phone for him.  

TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Has anyone come across any Tracfone tutorials?  I bought my first one several months ago and have yet to figure it out.  The meager instructions that came with it explained how to turn it on, and not much more.

Anyone got any suggestions?  TIA !!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44- If you go onto the Tracfone website and click on the "HELP" tab at the top of the page, it will bring up a menu on the right-hand side.  You can click on "Tutorials and Manuals" there.  Put in the make and model of your phone and you should find the tutorial you need.

I've also had some luck by googling my phone model, with specific questions.  HTH.