Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEBRASKA. It's not for everyone.

@maestra  Actually, she had a PA drivers license. Her address is in Lincoln. Other than that, I know nothing about her. It was an accident. Can't say she is a bad person! Stuff happens. I'm sure she feels horrible about the incident, as well. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

That is so sweet, @BirkiLady. So nice to hear a kind story, thank you for sharing. And I hope you are feeling better soon.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@maestra  Actually, she had a PA drivers license. Her address is in Lincoln. Other than that, I know nothing about her. It was an accident. Can't say she is a bad person! Stuff happens. I'm sure she feels horrible about the incident, as well. 

@BirkiLady  I guess the other lady in the accident had just moved to Nebraska.

Hope you are having a smoother recovery. Cars can be replaced.

Esteemed Contributor

@maestra  I have no idea when she came to NE. Would imagine she now has a NE license! Frankly, it's not my business.

Thanks for your kind words. My son emailed pictures of two new vehicles as soon as he and his family returned from their Orlando vacation. I selected one and it was delivered to my garage that day.

I've been able to sit in it a couple of times and am pleased with it . . . even with the back brace it's very comfortable and smells heavenly.  Have no idea when driving will be in the picture, but I'm ready whenever my back is healed. We've had bad ice and snowy weather the last couple of weeks; schools have been closed and driving/walking is wicked. Guess if I'm completely homebound, this is a good time of year to be stuck inside!   

Money screams; wealth whispers.