Honored Contributor

Hopefully everyone that can take the shot does.

I went to the grocery store today and a dark haired man (40+) didn't wear his mask.  They made an announcement a few minutes later, but he had been all over by then.

I also saw a woman with her mask below her nose.  If you don't cover the nose, why wear the mask?  Useless!

Trusted Contributor

There was a lady at the store a few weeks ago and her mask was make out of lace.  Go figure. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I went to the grocery store today and a dark haired man (40+) didn't wear his mask.  They made an announcement a few minutes later, but he had been all over by then.

I also saw a woman with her mask below her nose.  If you don't cover the nose, why wear the mask?  Useless!

Maybe they've already been vaccinated.  

Honored Contributor

Re: NC IS Down To Age 18

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

First of all, no vaccine is 100 percent. But more important is that the vaccinated person is possibly symptomatic and therefore contagious.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On one hand I'm glad for everyone. On the other hand, won't this increase the competition for slots by a huge amount?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

In Washington state 16 years and older can now get the shot.  I see so many people with masks underneath their nose.  They are not being protected that way.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Oh my, what a horrible shopping trip

Way safer to just keep doing pickup or delivery.

Stay well.

Trusted Contributor

Georgia went down to 16 yrs. old and above today. Already got my 2.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Jackson08 

The sign said "Masks Required".

Esteemed Contributor

All adults in North Carolina will be eligible to sign up for a vaccine appointment starting April 7.

Teenagers ages 16 and 17 will also qualify for a vaccine under the move to Group 5. However, currently the Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine authorized for emergency use in people under the age of 18. NCDHHS Secretary Dr. Mandy Cohen said the state will work with people in that age group to let them know what providers are offering the Pfizer vaccine.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.