Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

And his co-workers are so, so surprised....people who have worked right next to him for years......they are just soooo shocked!!!!  They had absolutely no idea.........🙄

To pretend you knew nothing and it was a surprise, should tell you all you need to know. How sad that we need to continue putting our heads in the sand and continue with the deceitful statements. I think this train has just begun to leave the station. More heads will roll.

Yes, more heads will roll! Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

And his co-workers are so, so surprised....people who have worked right next to him for years......they are just soooo shocked!!!!  They had absolutely no idea.........🙄

I don't have a problem believing some co workers didn't know because I don't think people always treat everyone the same.

Esteemed Contributor

ABC just showed a clip of Matt confronting Bill O'Reilly in Sept.

My husband just called him Matt Liar!!!

Trusted Contributor

i read that kathie lee texted matt to say “i adore you”, and that “no one is perfect.” i’m very surprised. KLG is usually so vocal against wrongdoings. it sounds to me like just because he’s her friend, she’s willing to overlook his perverse behavior. 

Trusted Contributor

I wonder who is going to be next?  As soon as all these accusations started happening, I immdiately thought about Andy Cohen from Bravo.  He's been very open about his love of drugs and being with guys in their late teens and early 20's.  I keep waiting for that shoe to drop.  

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

i read that kathie lee texted matt to say “i adore you”, and that “no one is perfect.” i’m very surprised. KLG is usually so vocal against wrongdoings. it sounds to me like just because he’s her friend, she’s willing to overlook his perverse behavior. 

She over looked Frank's transgressions. Why wouldn't she over look Matt's. I don't watch Today. I'm a GMA person, but i only heard that Matt was horrible to Ann Curry...in a bullying sort of way.

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

She's going to feel really dumb for supporting him once all the accusations start coming out.  According to Variety, there are dozens of people with multiple stories coming forward.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NBC Fires Matt Lauer

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman, wow, i never knew that about frank! i watched the today show for many years up until the firing of ann. i’m learning many new things about ML from these threads and i’m very surprised. 

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman

NEXT? That one should have been first!