Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

@Nancy Drew, i beg to disagree. he most likely thought he was smarter than the other degenerate and would never get caught.

Or he was thinking that no one would dare say anything. He thought he was sooo valuable that he would be safe (or something😒)!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The plot sickens...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@LoveMyBaby

Except THIS time, there WILL be stuff in the vault. Probably a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Where were all the people against this behavior ,this time last year?

Where were they in the '90s?

I’d like to think we’ve evolved since the ‘90s.  

@tansy

Nah.  People look the other way when they think the one they're looking away from is going to give them what they want.

Time and time again.

Trusted Contributor

@BirdieGal

🤣🤣🤣 you're killin' me! Lol

⚓️
Occasional Contributor

All of the men accused, and those higher up who knew but did nothing, have the same affliction .... "narcissism"

Read about it, be aware, for your sake and your kids or g'kids....women can be narcissistic too, but more often it's men....feelings of power, grandiosity, and belief that they are better than others....they are controlling and will gaslight you in a heartbeat. Therapy does not help this mentality, but it can help the ones they affect.

I feel bad for ML's wife. I was married to a narcissistic man for 5 years who almost had me convinced I was the one with "issues". A good marriage therapist saw through him (he thought he could fool everyone) and she called him out on it, educated me, and I'm aware of this personality type more than I ever knew.

Needless to say that therapist saved my sanity (and I ended the relationship with the narcissist).  I tell you, it's pervasive in our society. Educate yourself so you can spot them before you fall for their lies & deceit. 

Respected Contributor

No, it was Katie, I read about and saw the clip. He said "nice sweater" then something like "keep bending over the view is good" 

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Geraldo Rivera is trending on Twitter.  That will not end well for him.

Oh man they really do never learn do they? . . . good grief.

Quick update, I hope Geraldo enjoys his retirement:

Fox News Statement on @GeraldoRivera's tweets: "Geraldo's tweets do not reflect the views of Fox News or its management. We were troubled by his comments and are addressing them with him."

Honored Contributor

I need to add that I feel sorry for Lauer's wife and children.  How humiliating for them.  I hope NBC gives the open day slot to Lester Holt.  That's my choice.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Geraldo Rivera is trending on Twitter.  That will not end well for him.

Oh man they really do never learn do they? . . . good grief.

Quick update, I hope Geraldo enjoys his retirement:

Fox News Statement on @GeraldoRivera's tweets: "Geraldo's tweets do not reflect the views of Fox News or its management. We were troubled by his comments and are addressing them with him."

Of course Geraldo sticks up for ML. He is just as bad if not worse. An oinker for sure.