Honored Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I haven't been reading about this, although I did know about it.

Have they come up with a motive?

No.  Authorities will release very little information until the suspect is returned to Idaho.  Then, they'll tell us why he's a suspect but we probably won't learn the motive unless the suspect confesses.

Respected Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

Unbelievable!  I can't wait to hear more ..

The Idaho killings suspect is 'shocked' at his arrest and 'eager to be exonerated'.

Kohberger is "eager to be exonerated of these charges and looks forward to resolving these matters as promptly as possible," according to a statement provided to media outlets by the lawyer currently representing Kohberger in his Pennsylvania extradition proceedings, Monroe County Chief Public Defender Jason LaBar.

Esteemed Contributor

According to another outlet, authorities know that suspect had been tracking multiple victims of Idaho murders for weeks (per check of cell phone pings). He may have worn something over his hair and even booties while committing crime and subsequently he wore gloves everywhere when he was out and about for several weeks.

Trusted Contributor

@Grace729 wrote:

Follow Ashley Banfield and she covered for two hrs last evening /news nation 

@Grace729  Did you gain any insight on the case from Banfield's coverage?

Trusted Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Too bad so many of you make a point of mentioning you "won't watch FOX news."  I will only watch FOX, because I like hearing the truth.  Main stream isn't too keen on the truth.

@12andcounting  Yes, I agree.  Fox reports everything that is going on in this country and around the world.   You're missing a lot if you're not watching.  

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Nancy disrespects our Constitution, she's disrespectful of those accused who are innocent unless and until they have been convicted. She mocks those who defend them. In short, she is a despicable human being.

The horror that Nancy has opinions! The Constitution's freedom of speech protects opinions.

The Constitution says he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not in public opinion.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Grace gives no thought or compassion for the families of those charged with a crime. Some day, perhaps one of her children will be arrested and charged for a crime they did or didn't do. 

She's already been a victim - her fiance was murdered. Cross your fingers that you're never the victim and suffer that kind of trauma.  

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Too bad so many of you make a point of mentioning you "won't watch FOX news."  I will only watch FOX, because I like hearing the truth.  Main stream isn't too keen on the truth.

Darwin is very proud of you.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@12andcounting wrote:

Darwin is very proud of you.

Just heard on Fox & Friends  today that they are the top news channel in the WORLD. But I knew that.

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I haven't been reading about this, although I did know about it.

Have they come up with a motive?

Given his educational history, I wonder if he did it to see if they could catch him-that he was that good. What a feather in his cap if they didn't catch him. Whatta guy. Well, guy, DNA is going to nail you big time and there's no refuting it.