Respected Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

There is a good chance all of them had been drinking and maybe at least one could have been hard to wake up; possible they were not even aware of what was happening. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

That's what I was fervently hoping, @Trailrun23 --  that at least some of them were in a state where they passed into oblivion without fully experiencing all the pain and terror that was taking place.   Perhaps it's too much to wish for, but not entirely impossible, one hopes...

Respected Contributor

Even though the process will be slow, I am glad to know they have a suspect in custody and they are moving things along through the justice system. I do hope they have the right person and he is the only perpetrator. The families deserve some closure and some peace, but I can't even imagine how long it will take them to find come to terms with losing their daughter or son like this. I still pray for them.

Super Contributor

I like Nancy Grace, too. She is always well prepared and so far as I have seen, her outrage is always justified. She speaks up for those among us who are victims, especially helpless children. Sure, she can be dramatic, but I don’t understand all the hate.