Honored Contributor

NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

Taking over Laura Ingraham's 10:00 p.m. hour to discuss Idaho case for the entire hour.

Honored Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

I'd rather eat broken glass then to watch that woman

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

Might be interesting.  But I refuse to watch that channel. But thanks.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

A surprise to no one. There's not a newsy murder that she won't use to increase her net worth.

Honored Contributor

You'd have to threaten my grandkids' lives to force me to watch that harridan. She's a disgrace (no pun intended).  Anything for attention. Sickening.

Respected Contributor

Nancy Grace is very good at what she does. Her fiance' was brutally murdered, so she has a personal investment in her work. She has a very impressive resume' and even though she can be too antimated and dramatic, I like hearing her analysis; she is usually right on the mark. She had profiled the likely killer in this case and turns out the suspect fits her profile almost perfectly.

Honored Contributor

I like Nancy Grace.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Oznell.  I appreciate the heads up.  I just tuned in and I'm looking forward to learning more details of this case.  It is so counter intuitive for a seemingly intelligent young man working on his phd in criminology to commit such a heinous crime.

Such a difficult time for the parents and hopefully this closure will assuage some of their heartache.

Valued Contributor

Thanks.I changed the channer and I am waching it now.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I like Nancy Grace.

me too!