Respected Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

I did learn that several of the people on the panel had researched the suspect and he does sound similar to others who have been convicted of horrific crimes. He is very particular and almost obsessed with some things; he is so vegan he insisted his mother throw away her set of cookware because he couldn't eat anything that had been cooked in a pan that had ever touched meat. Apparently the mother complied. I would have kicked my kid to the curb if they said that....and I sure would have not thrown out my cookware. 

I also learned today that the photo of the suspect that was released showed him wearing a suicide-prevention vest, not a bulletproof as many had thought it was. It can't be torn or used to fashion any sort of weapon or hanging mechanism. 

Respected Contributor

Re: NANCY GRACE HOSTING SHOW ON IDAHO MURDER CASE FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN FOX NEWS

Oh, my. I have found her to be very compassionate for everyone other than the perpetrator.

Trusted Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Too bad so many of you make a point of mentioning you "won't watch FOX news."  I will only watch FOX, because I like hearing the truth.  Main stream isn't too keen on the truth.

You might benefit from researching which major cable TV sources, and large newspapers, are part of the mainstream news media. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

Really like Fox News but cannot watch Nancy Grace anymore.  She will always find a way of tying something in the story back to herself or one of her family members no matter what crime story she is discussing.  

Trusted Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Too bad so many of you make a point of mentioning you "won't watch FOX news."  I will only watch FOX, because I like hearing the truth.  Main stream isn't too keen on the truth.

I agree!

Valued Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Grace gives no thought or compassion for the families of those charged with a crime. Some day, perhaps one of her children will be arrested and charged for a crime they did or didn't do. 

@occasionalrain What a nasty, vile, evil thing to say! There is something very wrong with you to say such a dispicable thing!!!! You should be very ashamed of yourself!!!!

Respected Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Oh, brother …

Esteemed Contributor

I did not know about Nancy Grace’s fiancé being killed. Still not really a fan of hers. While I am a regular FOX news watcher, I would never NOT watch something of interest to me due to whatever channel it was on. That seems rather immature. I think it is better to watch some of all the news shows and make up your own mind about what you think the truth is.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I make it a point to watch Fox. I use the info to guess what tomorrow's talking points memo will be. I'm always amused at the ads by the my pillow dude and the sale of christian chotchke items. Count how many times there are segments on rampant crime where the video playing is all poc. Good times on that channel. Anger=ratings and they know how to do it well. Including featuring NG, who I think is fantastic in her job.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been reading about this, although I did know about it.

Have they come up with a motive?