Frequent Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

[ Edited ]

I know I am not the first person to go through this but  see I am disabled and  he took care of me.  I promised him I would not leave his side. I have waited my whole life for him.  He is such a good man. I cry in the shower I cry outside everywhere I look I see him. we just paid off our home and cars so we could enjoy our future. So I need as much prayer as is out there,,His name is John, thank you for bottom of my heart

Honored Contributor

I will be praying for healing for your husband @Tina From Georgia, and for strength for you as you wait and support him.

Respected Contributor

Rely on your religion and try not to future trip about what could happen. Every day you have together is a gift. Accept what you can't change, now it is your turn to be there for him. 

Honored Contributor

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

you'll get a lot here for sure! Praying it's good news

@Tina From Georgia 

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia I'm worried right along with you - prayers are being said. Your husband sounds like a great person.

Frequent Contributor

are so

right

Valued Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

Sending healing prayers for your husband!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia - Prayers for you and your husband John.

Things like this are always a traumatic shock to the system.  You need time to absorb it.  Listen to the medical advice you're given.  Take notes, if you need to; it can be hard to remember everything, when your mind and heart are in turmoil.

And don't be afraid to ask for more prayers as you go through this.  Please let us know how you are both doing. ❤️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tina From Georgia, Sending heartfelt prayers for you & your dear husband. May you get the very best medical care and see good health again. I will be thinking of you. ❤️🌺

Contributor

Tina, When I first read your post, the old  song, " He's got the whole world in his hands" flooded my mind.  Your world feels like it is crashing , but, he's got the whole world in his hands. Prayers for you and your husband and for peace and strength .