Regular Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

This too will pass. 🙏❤️
Respected Contributor

Prayers being said for your husband and for you too.
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:

Hello my friends! I wanted to let you know where we are at this time.  After the CHEMO did not work my Husband has been doing months of radiation.  This past TUesday was his last day of treatment.  The orthopedic/oncologist ordered a set of CT scans and a MRI.  Upon reviewing the scans the doctor has determined that the tumor has not shrunk in size.  This was very deflating to us. WE drove home in silence with neither of us knowing what to say.  We felt like we had been through 5 months of hell and nothing CHANGED.  I'm asking for prayer again as we meet with the surgeon February 4th.  The tumor is so large to remove that the surgery will take alot of tissue and muscle from his leg.  With it being so much there is a chance that the surgeon will have to amputate.  This is so hard for my John to hear that.  Your prayers and support mean so much to us. Thank you I will keep on posted on what is decided this Friday. God Bless

Trusted Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Would there be a support group for you and your husband of people who also had to undergo amputation?  Talking with others who've had the exact same experience is so helpful.

Again, I am so sorry you and your DH are having to go through this.

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia   I am really sorry to hear the doctors report.  Your husband has been thru a lot and to hear the disappointing news must be devastating.  

Prayers for you and your husband to face the days and treatment plan that is ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN

Prayers for your Husband, you and you family.  I wish I could give you a scripture that helps me always in a crisis, but they might pull the post, so I will keep saying it for you.

Valued Contributor

Praying for some good news for both you and your husband.  Keep us posted.

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia  Very sorry to read the update was not a good one for your husband.  Still saying healing prayers for your husband and for you. Take care.

Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia,

prayers for all the strength and comfort you both need! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Keeping you both in prayer. (((HUGS)))