Esteemed Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

@Tina From Georgia   .. please keep us posted.

iu.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Sending you a big hug. Know that we are all thinking of you and your husband.Heart

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Tina From Georgia - Keeping you and John in prayer; also his medical team.  Praying for the very best result for all of you.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Tina From Georgia  I am so sorry for you & John. I'm hoping & praying for both of you. The great part about love is that you have someone to lean on during your most difficult times.But the risk is a broken heart when that person is no longer the strong individual that you've counted on. I know you're scared but remember how much you & John love eachother. Let him lean on you now. He will feel the depth of your love & keep fighting to come back to you.

I will keep you both in my prayers.💐🙏

Regular Contributor

Prayers and strength coming your way
Regular Contributor

Sending up prayers for your husband (and for you, too!)  May God bless you both.  Heart Heart Heart

Occasional Contributor

Praying for you both

Super Contributor

Prayers and blessings coming your way.
Frequent Contributor

UPDATE:

AS I write this to everyone who has encouraged and prayed for me and John I have somewhat good news.  The doctor called and gave us the name of the cancer it is Myoepithelial Carcinoma.  It has not spread to other areas of the body.  It is though attached to the tibia .  This cancer is usually in a salvia gland but his is in the right calf. They are starting radiation next week 5 days a week for 5 weeks. After the radiation treatment he will go to surgery.  The doctor did tell us that it is rare for the size and placement of this type cancer.  He will go in to remove the tumor , at that time he will know if he can save the bone depending on how much he has to remove. I felt a calm today because I knew your prayer had lifted my John and we were going to be able to fight this.  I can't express my gratitude for all the support. We still have a journey and I know God is our Ultimate Physician. God Bless

Respected Contributor

@Tina From Georgia   Thank you for taking the time to update.  Many of us have had you and your husband in our thoughts and prayers.

It is good to have a diagnosis and a treatment plan in place.  It won't be easy but stay strong and keep the faith.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF