Honored Contributor

Re: My world has come crashing down

@Tina From Georgia,

Sending you all the prayers you and John can hold!🙏🙏!💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry that you are and your dear husband are going through such a heart-wrenching time right now, @Tina From Georgia. Take it one step at a time. I will think only positive thoughts for you both.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What a shock to you and your husband.  Praying for a good outcome, but what ever you face, take just one day at a time.  Keep us posted.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

John will certainly be in my prayers as will you.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor

@Tina From Georgia wrote:

I am asking for everyone ro please pray for my husband.  IN the past 72 hours our world has come crashing down.  He is 57 years old and my best friend my rock..He has worked 28 years in the medical field so last Thursday morning he asked doctor to look at his leg. THe doctor immediately sent him to MRI and CT Scan.  A 12 cm tumor was discovered in his right calf.  The Doctors ar his work immediatley called Emory  to set up biopsy and more scans with contrast.  When we met with orthopedic/oncologist and he did biopsy he did tell us that it was sarcoma and he was sure it was malignant.  Now we are waiting to see if anywhere else in body and it tunor is in leg bone. The waiting is killing us. I look at him without crying.  PLease pray...You dont me but I ask with my heart.

Sending prayers and well wishes for your husband.

Valued Contributor

Sending baskets of blessings your way. Please keep us updated. 

Respected Contributor

You will be in my prayers.

Keep the faith and stay strong.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Super Contributor

@Tina From Georgia 

Tears started running down my face after I read you post.  I'm in the kitchen now but heading upstairs to set up a flameless candle for you and your husband.  I am so sorry this news has devastated both of you.  I have been in similar situations for three of my immediate family members over the last 20 years.  Take deep breaths and I hope you have people that you can rely on to give you both some comfort during this difficult period.  I'll pray for John (and you) and can't forget his name--that's my husband's name too.  God bless you both, Tina & John.

Honored Contributor

I'm praying for you both now.  ❤️