Trusted Contributor

My son returns to work at Staples next week.

He received the call today. They've stayed open but only with management working. Now, they're calling in employees. They have plenty of masks, gloves and sanitizer for everyone, they've installed shields at the registers, copy center and the TSA counter. They disinfectant nightly and limit the amount of people who enter the store. Business has been great with everyone working from home.

Slowly we open up.....

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Re: My son returns to work at Staples next week.

I ordered from staples 3 times in the last month. They are great. Order comes the next day.

Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

He received the call today. They've stayed open but only with management working. Now, they're calling in employees. They have plenty of masks, gloves and sanitizer for everyone, they've installed shields at the registers, copy center and the TSA counter. They disinfectant nightly and limit the amount of people who enter the store. Business has been great with everyone working from home.

Slowly we open up.....

@FiddleDeeDee  Sooo glad to hear that.  What state are you in?  I'm in Ohio and our governor is really dragging his feet re opening.  He says May 1 to open gradually.  If he does things as usual, it will be the next 6 weeks!!

Valued Contributor

I heard a doctor interviewed today that said since Georgia isnt following the guidelines to have their numbers going down for at least 2 weeks before even considering opening, that Ga hasnt even peaked yet and to open so soon is ill advised.

NIH has announced they have tested that hydrochloroquine and it doesnt work.

It was used liberally in many cases that didnt recover. 

All these states might have recurrences that shut them down twice.

Better do it slowly so they dont have to do it again.