Occasional Contributor

Okay so as we all know HSN had about 12 hours of crafting on the 19th ( my time on the w.coast) and 20th. Now mind you we have no kids anymore at home and DH could careless about what I watch or buy on a normal day.

Enter the start of the kick off on Anna's TS, he comes into the room I've been sleeping in for 3 weeks. The Man ( a doctor as many of you know ) has had some thing going on since the first week of Dec. I think he caught a few different strains of the flu. Also he should have a flu shot ( scared of needles) therefore lies about having them each and every year. Also with my Father ( being so ill as many of you know) he should not even be around him and is alot in the hospital and out of.

Okay getting back to what I was wanting to share with you guys. He comes into the room I'm laying in ( laptop all ready for ordering) and ask what I'm doing? Im like duh what does it look like and get out of here with all your germs. Nope not so fast , he then sit down on the bed and starts watching (OMG) with Me.

I said to him " Can I help you with some thing or do you need some thing from Me" in hopes of geting him OUT of the room. No go , he watched most of the first hour and 15 minutes of the second hour and was making fun of everything including me. "Saying you better hurry and get too your phone , before it sell OUT". OMG can we just say nightmare. He was counting down with the clock ( of sold items) so annoying.

I went online and ordered what I wanted and said I will just go to sleep .

Next morning ,( I work for my husband as many of you know) but since my Dad has been so ill , I'm only in the office on Saturdays now , just to do paper work.

I get all ready for my day of laying around watching HSN and guess who comes home from work for the first time in 11 years ( yep you guessed it HIM). OMG

Later on he ask me , no told me he was certain Suzanne Runyan (sp ) sorry typing this fast , and Nancy Grace were sisters because he did not know who had the bigger mouth.

I told him NO they are Not sister and too buzz off to his bed and get some rest. He awoke when Suzanne was back on that next evening .OMG he could not believe his eyes. He asked if they sleep over at HSN. Needless to say he ruined the whole thing for me.

I'm going golfing with him the next nice Sunday and ruining his "Day" that's for sure.

I bought the WRMK sewing kit and the extras , it came the next day ( shipped from C.A.) so I get those packages the next day which was yesterday Friday ( I did not try it yet)

I also bought the Spellbinders Grand Calibur ( looking forward to being able to run through a few dies at the same time with this size)

I also bought a few other things , I will post back and let everybody know what I think of everything. Had to share my scrap DRAMA with you all who could appreciate it ( lol) with me. Scent