Honored Contributor

Re: My opinion of The View this week

I don't view the View often, but I saw it today and was NOT impressed by anything they did. Rosie O lost control of the panel? Didn't know she ever had control. Her boob thing? Not needed. I actually like her, but not in this situation. This "show" is just a bunch of women getting together and acting silly. Pardon me while I get off my soap box and go take a shower. First one this week! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying it too. I also like Whoopi G and I like Rosie P, too. But maybe, sometimes, so many strong-willed women (NTTAWWT!) can be a bit much on one panel.

But they all seem like they've been having a lot of fun.

I love Mario Cantone, who's been filling in a lot, and Laverne Cox, who is sometimes there too. The lady who has been in Whoopi's seat the last two days - I think they said she's from Glee (?) - she is so beautiful (like really WOW beautiful - reminds me a little of Kim K) and I like her. There was another lady who sat in Whoopi's seat a couple times who got on my last nerve. She was too screamy.

I haven't been familiar with the few ladies who have sat in Rosie P's seat but they've seemed like nice ladies. I think the one new regular lady named Nicolle has begun to settle in and hasn't been quite so interrupt and over-talky, well sometimes. I like her and she seems like a lovely woman but I don't do well with over-talkers.

For me, this week just seemed really fun and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Preds said:

I don't view the View often, but I saw it today and was NOT impressed by anything they did. Rosie O lost control of the panel? Didn't know she ever had control. Her boob thing? Not needed. I actually like her, but not in this situation. This "show" is just a bunch of women getting together and acting silly. Pardon me while I get off my soap box and go take a shower. First one this week! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ha! Good one Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have missed Whoopi, but not Rosie P. IMO, Rosie P. talks too much. Her opinion is always heard first. I have liked Mario on the show. Maybe he should be a regular. I love Nicole!

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Whoopi ... I don't care for Rosie O'Donnell as the moderator. In fact, I'm not tuning in until Whoopi returns.

Valued Contributor

Miss Whoopi, but I wish Rosie Perez would be a raging hit on Broadway and never return. It would be a win-win.
Super Contributor

It has just been announced that Rosie Perez will NOT be returning to The View after her stint on Broadway. She's out. They are looking for a younger person to be on the panel because ratings have fallen.

Respected Contributor

I'm noticing that Nicolle is taking care to modulate her voice instead of just letting that awful whine froth out. When she's not careful I have to change the channel. Also, I didn't care for her recent comments on why this admin supposedly didn't represent the USA in France. Her logic was just ridiculous. Current admin had no problem going to SA at the drop of a hat for Pres Mandella and should have also gone to France.

Honored Contributor

i am a pretty faithful watcher of the view.....i try never to miss it and this year has been no exception. if i am at work i have it on, if i am working from home i have it on, and if i am just off of work i have it on. i think rosie has done a wonderful job since whoopi has been in the hospital and laid up. whoopi says she will be back next week. i like both of them.

had not heard about rosie perez but did just find this article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/months-rosie-perez-leaving-view-article-1.2078222

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 RainCityGirl said:

It has just been announced that Rosie Perez will NOT be returning to The View after her stint on Broadway. She's out. They are looking for a younger person to be on the panel because ratings have fallen.

A good decision to let RP go. However, I don't get the "looking for a younger person" thing.