Respected Contributor

My new IPhone XS will be here tomorrow.......

I am excited to receive my new phone. My current phone is the iPhone 6 and it was just time. Does anyone else have the new iPhone or planning on getting it? Would like to hear  your thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My new IPhone XS will be here tomorrow.......

No but I was wondering what you are doing with your old one.I find those phones crazy expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy it, I love my iPhone 8, but I’m still paying for mine so I’m hanging on to it for awhile. 

Contributor

I got the new IPhone XS last week and I love it!  My first IPhone,  previously had Samsung Galaxy.  Still learning , but was pretty easy.   Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Please make sure you come back and tell us what you think.

I need a new phone (mine is an IPHONE 6).  I don't know if it's worth it though.

I think I'm going to just get me an Apple watch like my daughter has.  It has something where you don't need to carry your phone with you.  That's what I want.

My son-in-law said they're coming out with a new Apple watch so I should wait.

Again, please come back and tell us what you think.  I'm excited to hear from you.....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan

Enjoy your new iPhone!

No plans to get a new phone here. I have an iPhone 6 and it is still the perfect phone for me! 

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

No but I was wondering what you are doing with your old one.I find those phones crazy expensive.

I am going to trade it in. This will be my first time doing so, but when I was on the At& then website it was an option if the old phone is in okay condition. My iPhone 6 was getting to where I couldn’t send a picture to multiple people at the same time. My battery also would not stay charged. 

I usually trade about every 2 years, but this one I waited even longer. They are expensive, but I have always had Apple products and that’s what I’m use to and like. I know they won’t give me much out of my phone, but I’m okay with that also. 

Respected Contributor

I have the Samsung Galaxy Sky that I got from Tracfone several years ago. Got the phone and a year of service for $100. I also drive a 19 year old Toyota Camry. I guess I don't need the latest and greatest. But I do like Apple products.

Respected Contributor

I traded in my iPhone 6 for the iPhone X a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. Enjoy your new phone! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

I pre-ordered the iPhone XS Max and received it over a week ago (launch day). It is very nice, but I’m coming from the iPnone X so not a huge upgrade. The bigger upgrade will be next yrs. This is their minor upgrade year, I guess you could call it. However, you coming from the iPhone 6 will see a big improvement. Enjoy!!