Esteemed Contributor

Re: My nephews pregnant wife might have been exposed

Odds are in your nephew's wife's favor that both she and the baby will be fine.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was exposed to it yesterday and I am going to self-quarantine.  There was not a case in our general vicinity.  I did realize something was going on in the clinic where I was.  When I arrived home, I was watching TV and realized I had been within 5 feet of the person who was diagnosed.  Am I worried?  No.  I am concerned.  I have to live with my very sick husband who has been through too much and if I were to die, he would have no one to care for him and if he had it, he too would probably die.  Hopefully, the funeral home would pick up our bodies and at some point after the cremation, our children would request a private Christian memorial for family only, but currently our church with a very large membership is going to livestream for the next few weeks and the doors are closed to the membership and public.  God will find us at home.  

Esteemed Contributor

@conlt  Bless her heart! I cannot imagine her level of anxiety right now! I am sending her and her family a prayer for SERENITY, and a special prayer of LOVE and hope for her baby. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

She went to a meeting at work yesterday about what they were going to do about the virus, and the person she was sitting next to received a letter from the CDC today saying she was exposed. So far, no sickness. Pray for her, my nephew and the baby. 

@conlt   Ask God to bless her and the baby with good health.  He still heals and takes in prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I was exposed to it yesterday and I am going to self-quarantine.  There was not a case in our general vicinity.  I did realize something was going on in the clinic where I was.  When I arrived home, I was watching TV and realized I had been within 5 feet of the person who was diagnosed.  Am I worried?  No.  I am concerned.  I have to live with my very sick husband who has been through too much and if I were to die, he would have no one to care for him and if he had it, he too would probably die.  Hopefully, the funeral home would pick up our bodies and at some point after the cremation, our children would request a private Christian memorial for family only, but currently our church with a very large membership is going to livestream for the next few weeks and the doors are closed to the membership and public.  God will find us at home.  

Odds are in your favor that both and your husband will be fine, and nothing bad is going to happen.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Odds are in your favor that both and your husband will be fine, and nothing bad is going to happen.

@Anonymous032819   And even if they are not, I have had great fortune to have the family and friends I have.  In the meantime, I am going to care for him and binge-watch amazon movies.  This, too, shall pass.