Respected Contributor

My nephews pregnant wife might have been exposed

She went to a meeting at work yesterday about what they were going to do about the virus, and the person she was sitting next to received a letter from the CDC today saying she was exposed. So far, no sickness. Pray for her, my nephew and the baby. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: My nephews pregnant wife might have been exposed

@conlt   For what it's worth, I heard on the news about pregnant women in China that delivered their babies during the quarantine...the babies were not affected...I hope that is of some comfort to you and your family...praying for them.

Esteemed Contributor

May all be well.

ddd24ad9362d2ebef8fa46584935ffdc--sending-prayers-butterfly.jpg

Honored Contributor

Being younger and in good health (I hope) will be in her favor. I pray that all goes well. 

Respected Contributor

Best of wishes to your family. Please encourage her and her husband to self quarantine for 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be for nothing!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

Quick... Get the Zicam!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers are coming your way.  I hope that the pregnancy goes well for all of you.  Hugs.

Honored Contributor

@conlt Hope and pray all will be well with Mom and baby.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Well hopefully the person she was next to did not get it so he/she had nothing to pass on. If we all try to stay away from each other more, that would help. My sister said our local movie theaters will only sell half the seats for any show. But that is still less than six feet away if there is one seat between you and the next guy.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Halo,

I hope your niece will be tested.  I'm far from freaking out over all this, but things like this make me a little nervous. 

My nephew's wife is also pregnant (we haven't officially been told yet) and my nephew is a state trooper.  G*d knows who/what he's dealing with on the job and bringing home.

I'll keep your family in my prayers.