Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful photo! I love the wildlife too....we have some woods behind our town home, and love seeing and feeding the deer (shelled corn), mama raccoons and babies, squirrels, birds, etc. Love it all - it's calming to watch wildlife.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@dex  I live in California about 15 miles from Yosemite National Park. I see mountain lions at least once or twice a month

@fourpaws56.   I've wondered about you but couldnt remember your name.  Was your home affected by the horrible fire near Yosemite?

my home wasn't but the in-laws was,just smoke damage,the insurance is cleaning, painting,and installing new  carpet...

Respected Contributor

Re: My morning visitor...

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I live with woods all around me , i see deer all the time , and other creatures , i have feared seeing a bear,  not seen one in all these years,  but a mountain loin, would really scare me. I worry about my dogs,and coyotes.

@goldensrbest, Deer are cute and fawns are even cuter.  But it wouldn't bother me if our local deer herd stopped hanging out on our property.  They are a key component in the life cycle of ticks that carry Lyme Disease.  Smiley Sad