Respected Contributor

I'm very sorry to read of your Tony's passing Ditzydori. My condolences and prayers going out to you. Take care of yourself.  ((Hugs))

Esteemed Contributor

My condolences to you, sending you (((HUGS))) and Happy Anniversary, you're Tony knew you loved him and he just simply went to get things perfect for you. Blessings

Esteemed Contributor

@Ditzydori I am saddened to learn about your loss.  My condolences to you and please know that you are not alone.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

@Ditzydori, I am so very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be to lose someone you love so dearly...

Trusted Contributor

I'm so deeply sorry for your loss.  May God bless you and give you peace.

Esteemed Contributor

So Sorry, Ditz.  God comfort you and your family in your grief.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ditzydori so sorry for your loss

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

So sorry.

Respected Contributor

My condolences.  You were so very lucky to have found Tony in this life.  

Regular Contributor

May you find peace in this time of great loss.  I just lost my husband on May 10th after a 3 year battle with bladder cancer so I think I can relate to what you are going through.  He was only 59.  The past 2 weeks have been a blur, lots of tears but also many happy memories of my husband before the ravages of cancer took it's toll.  I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone....I still haven't come to terms with the finality of it all, I expect him to walk through the door any minute...but he doesn't.  The only thing that makes his death bearable is the fact that his battle is over, the pain and suffering has ended for him but for me it goes on.  I will survive and you will too.  I have 3 grown children who have given me purpose and strength to go on.  I hope you have family & friends to turn to during this incredibly painful and confusing time.  I wish I could give you a big hug in person but since I can't just know I'm thinking of you.  Paula