Respected Contributor

@Ditzydori May he rest in peace. 

I am sorry for your loss.

Valued Contributor

I am sorry to hear of your husband's passing..you are in my thoughts & prayers.

Respected Contributor

Awww @Ditzydori, I am truly so very sorry.  I have wondered how you both were doing.  You both were so lucky to have each other.  You have been through so much. 

No words right now will make the pain any less, but I send heartfelt condolences to you and your family, along with prayers and cyberhugs as well.  Heart  Heart 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I'm so so sorry @Ditzydori.

My heart and prayers are with you.

I know how much you took care of him.

I hope you will feel his love for you forever.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

i am so sorry for your loss.  there are no words.  sending you loving thoughts and many hugs. Heart

Honored Contributor

I am so sad for you today.I hope that time will make your days a little less painful.post here when you feel lonely and we will be here to listen.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry.  43 years.....I have no words.  Please know you have friends who care.  

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss @DitzydoriImage result for condolences

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, @Ditzydori.  

Esteemed Contributor

images.jpg

OMG, I'm so terribly sorry to hear your dear husband has passed. What a horrible thing to go through, both your husband and yourself. I wish there was something I could say, that would help, but I know in times like these, there is nothing anyone can say that can touch a loss like this.......(((hugs)))