Super Contributor

Yesterday and today would have been our 43rd anniversary. 

To say im heartbroken is putting it mildly. I simply can't stop crying. The pain is just unbearable. 

I know now he's in a better place, and I'll see him again one day, but that does not lessen the pain I'm in right now. I want to be where he is. The thought of never seeing him again in this life is so painful. I don't think I will ever get over his loss.  

My Tony, gone forever. But always in my heart. 

Im just so sad. 

Respected Contributor

@Ditzydori...I am so very sorry. (((Hugs))). Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ditzydori wrote:

Yesterday and today would have been our 43rd anniversary. 

To say im heartbroken is putting it mildly. I simply can't stop crying. The pain is just unbearable. 

I know now he's in a better place, and I'll see him again one day, but that does not lessen the pain I'm in right now. I want to be where he is. The thought of never seeing him again in this life is so painful. I don't think I will ever get over his loss.  

My Tony, gone forever. But always in my heart. 

Im just so sad. 

sympathy-card-messages-2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh no!  I'm so sorry, Dori. Please accept my condolences. I will keep praying for you. 😥 Hugs to you. 

Valued Contributor

awwwww I'm sorry to hear this Ditzy, cry all you want, that's perfectly normal. I believe you'll be together again one day. You will...

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  

Honored Contributor

@Ditzydori  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know your pain is fresh and you're hurting so it's hard to know what to say that might console you.  I'm sure you realize that time will soften this pain, and though it seems unbearable now it will get better.  Hold your precious memories tightly in your heart and treasure them until you meet again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for your loss, @Ditzydori.  I can only imagine your pain.  I hope, in time, that you will be comforted by the memories of happy times you and your Tony shared.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ditzydori

The title of your post caught my attention and just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine.  Keeping you in thoughts and prayers at this time of grief.

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Ditzydori, I am so sorry for your loss.  Right now you are hurting the most, give yourself time for the grieving process.  Life will never be the same without your dear husband but it will get better.  Keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam