Respected Contributor

Re: My husband just might be leaving me soon.

Thanks Lila Belle {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I just wanted Coupon Queen (and anybody else) to know that I would never joke about illness or death.

ETA, And that I wished her and her husband well.

Respected Contributor

Minky, anybody who has been on the boards with you for any length of time at all knows that this thread title was a joke. We all know of your devotion and love for your cowboy and his for you.

It gave us an opportunity to laugh. Thanks for that.

Super Contributor

oh minks!!! hugs to you my sis and the cowboy!!!

that was a good funny to have this early in the morning! made me LOL!!

we knew you were joking - he ain't go nowhere!!! his devotion to you is as deep as yours is to him. bless his heart! he has had a rough few years but having you there by his side surely made all the difference! tell him to hang in there! i am praying for you both!

Honored Contributor

Oh Minky, that cowboy ain't goin' anywhere!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm sending big vibes that all goes well. That surgery is in my future also.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I had a coworker who was a very poor housekeeper. Her husband (who was almost totally blind for many years) decided to have experimental surgery to improve his vision. It was very successful. When he walked in to the house after the bandages were removed he said ...I had no idea this house was so dirty. She then said.......Well now that your vision is so improved you can clean it. He does clean and cook now and seems to enjoy it!

Trusted Contributor

Ridiculous and disrespectful post by the OP, IN MY OPINION.

Respected Contributor

Best to you Minky, and your Cowboy. I am planning on the surgery this year. Everyone tells me it is a piece of cake.

Honored Contributor

minky, {#emotions_dlg.wub}

My best to your cowboy!! He has been through a lot. I know having you by his side has made it easier.

Take care of yourself too, please.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

....or he might finally get a look in the mirror and wonder why you haven't left him yet...lol But seriously, he'll be fine and thrilled to be seeing clearly.

Respected Contributor

Boy, it was really a shock the first time I looked in the mirror after having the procedure so he may have more problems seeing what he really looks like than focusing on you! LOL