Esteemed Contributor

My dreams are shattered🤣😅🤣😜🤪

[ Edited ]

Didn't have the Powerball winning ticket...didn't even match one number.   But congratulations to the winner(s) in California.  A single winning ticket sold, but could be for a group of people.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: My dreams are shattered

[ Edited ]

Darn. Sorry @MamaWick! Better luck next time. 

oh well...I guess the "Powerball Gods" must have taken pity on those Californians so they can now pay for their $7 gas....and then some..

(Relax, mods...not politics, just facts...)

I never even bought a ticket.

Regular Contributor

MamaWick, you are still a winner!

Honored Contributor

Its a shame only one person get to enjoy that bounty.  It could easily make several people happy.  That much money is too much responsibility.  It could easily destroy your life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hopefully the winning ticket belongs to a group of people!

Valued Contributor

Seems a bit suspcious that they had trouble with the lottery in CA and couldn't draw the numbers last night, and lo and behold, someone in CA wins.  Just sayin'.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Didn't have the Powerball winning ticket...didn't even match one number.   But congratulations to the winner(s) in California.  A single winning ticket sold, but could be for a group of people.  

Its just as well you might be tempted to move to an exotic location and then where will your precious deers get their carrots?

Honored Contributor

@Magicrat    I heard several reports and none mentioned the state where the problem occured.  Are you sure it was California?  I would think it unwise to mention the state.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Glad I made the purchase on that private island contingent on my winning the powerball!  Sigh.  It was fun to dream, gotta call and cancel the contract now. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Yes, I read the problem was 48 lottery locations in CA.