Honored Contributor

I am just taking a break until it is time to dress and do my makeup..Penguins are all made and so is the fruit tray

I have all of the things I am taking, which amounts to a lot, all packed and read to go, except for the food requiring refrigeration

I think the tables are going to look so pretty..All navy and silver and gilt..Each will have a candle with the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe setting on a white paper doily..the candles have a cascade of ribbon curls in blue around the base...each place setting will have a bag of gelt and a candy cane as well as a booklet about this feast and a holy card with the image and a prayer on the back

The food table will be done in a silver table cloth...I hope everyone has a nice time..you never know for sure how these things will pan out..but I always hope for the best

Next week I am back to my routine again ,so I am not sure I will be here much..If I can't return in time to wish the best of the season to all of you..May the New Year bring you all you need ,and a bit of what you want

Thank you for being my friends.

(I lift my glass to absent friends, whom are no longer posting)