Esteemed Contributor

My daughter just got pinned! She's a Nurse!

We got the honors of pinning her. She is a registered nurse, will be taking the boards soon, and has a phone interview at Centre Care tomorrow.

Please would you pray she gets a good job in the Nursing field? She was a Massage Therapist for 20 years and owned her own business, went back to school to be a Nurse, her childhood dream.  We are so proud of her!  We have a Nurse in the family!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: My daughter just got pinned! She's a Nurse!

Congratulations!! So happy for you and her!!! I just started nursing school in January, this is a second career for me, I am so anxious!! It is a rewarding and wonderful career, I am so thrilled for her!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations @gloriajean! That's wonderful!

Wishing her the best of luck in working alongside some top notch nurses who can help guide her in starting her new career.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

We got the honors of pinning her. She is a registered nurse, will be taking the boards soon, and has a phone interview at Centre Care tomorrow.

Please would you pray she gets a good job in the Nursing field? She was a Massage Therapist for 20 years and owned her own business, went back to school to be a Nurse, her childhood dream.  We are so proud of her!  We have a Nurse in the family!!

Congratulations.  I am sure she will get a great job in a great place.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Congratulations @gloriajean! I will pray that her phone interview goes well, and that she finds the right "fit" for her. How wonderful that after 20 years she went for her true passion! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

How wondeful for her and the rest of the family!

Prayers for a good job and best wishes for her new career.

Respected Contributor

What a wonderful accomplishment. I can FEEL your pride coming through in your post. It’s wonderful!

Respected Contributor

Congrats!! Congrats!! It is a great career in this day and age.  I have nurses in my family and they never lack for job opportunities.  Best wishes to your daughter!

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to her.

My dh went back to school at 40 and became an RN. Was a great career for him.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajeanCongratulations.  That's quite an accomplishment!