Super Contributor
On 6/5/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 6/5/2014 tansy said:
On 6/5/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 6/5/2014 tansy said: Did he have any new ideas to help you?

I posted in Health and Wellness under my Prednisone thread how the rest of the appt. went. He's a winner, that's for sure.

I'll take a peek over there then.

I just realized it's not my thread, but I have posted on it so many times, I adopted it.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Speaking of hot docs, in the past I've had both a urologist and a gyno who were very attractive, and the pee-pee guy had a great personality to match.

I used to say to my friends that if I'm gonna be uncomfortable and/or in pain by all that probing, etc. it really helped to have something cute to look at downwind. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Speaking of good looking docs, a few years ago I went to a derm for the first time. I had something suspicious on my arm that I wanted him to look at. He walked in the room and I melted. One of the best looking men I've ever seen. After he told me it was nothing he handed me a gown and said "Get undressed. I'll give you a full body cancer screening."

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I found myself stuttering that I didn't have the time, I would set up another appointment. Needless to say I couldn't have him look at my whole body....under fluorescent light? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Good looking and /or funny are not the traits I look for in a doctor. i don't go to the doctor looking for a new friend - i go looking for an accomplished professional.

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 happy housewife said:

Good looking and /or funny are not the traits I look for in a doctor. i don't go to the doctor looking for a new friend - i go looking for an accomplished professional.

who said they did?

Esteemed Contributor

My GYN I had for 22 years was so good looking it was ridiculous. I even had a friend I referred him to crawl off the table when he walked in. He also delivered all 3 of my grandchildren. I sure do miss him now that I moved. I didn't mind going to the doctor at all.

Super Contributor

I am sure this doctor is also an accomplished professional. The fact that he is handsome and has a nice, caring way about him is icing on the cake...

Honored Contributor

My GYN is from Israel.

He is only about 5'4" tall, very slender and has tiny hands.

I appreciated the tiny hands!

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 serenity4ever said:

I am sure this doctor is also an accomplished professional. The fact that he is handsome and has a nice, caring way about him is icing on the cake...

It was obvious he said it as a joke, he was grinning when he said it. I guess ya had to be there . . . it was really funny.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 6/6/2014 serenity4ever said:

It was obvious he said it as a joke, he was grinning when he said it. I guess ya had to be there . . . it was really funny.

I think most of us get what you're saying, Ford. Some (ahem) just don't seem to have a sense of humor about some things. You know, it's like a nice, sunny day and then the dark rain cloud comes out to hover. At least that's what I got from her post.

My mother looked forward to going to the podiatrist, one of them was because he had a great bedside manner and he was a good looking man in her opinion. We used to joke about it with her.