Trusted Contributor

Re: My coffee does not wake me up. Very strange.

[ Edited ]

@On It wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

I like my coffee strong and hot even in the Florida temps. I didn't know people had stomach issues with coffee though. Sorry to hear.

My entire adult life I relished my morning coffee. It was my reward for getting out of bed. In the past few years I started having to cut back to 2 cups then 1 cup and finally last fall stop drinking it altogether. My acid reflux got out of control and my doctor said I had discontinue it.

I absolutely will have a pumpkin spice latte when they come back this year. I will certainly pay the price, but it will be worth it.

I now have strog tea in the morning and only a medium iced coffee after lunch, then weak tea after dinner. Due to acid reflux.

You may want to take a 12 hour Pepcid tablet 20 minutes before your pumpkin spice latte to ease the symptoms.

Respected Contributor

Re: My coffee does not wake me up. Very strange.

I drink 2 cups of hot coffee every morning.  I don't notice any difference if it's decaf or regular.  I like the taste of coffee unti about 10am and that's it.  I don't want it any other time day or night and don't even mention iced coffee.  It's the grosses thing ever.